Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Movie opening group meeting

 

                                                        Group Meetings

           Hey guys! So I finally got som valid feedback from my other classmates. Basically Mrs. Stoklosa split everyone into groups to discuss their pitch and outline and overall where everyone is at right now in their projects. I like how instead of hearing each others opinions, Hannah and I got honest opinions from others. 

                                               Feedback 

I loved this activity as I enjoy helping others in their journey and hearing what kind of ideas they had in mind. I learned that criticism can sometimes be a good thing. I was the first person to share my project. I scrolled from bottom up, beginning with my first post on the project and the process changed over time to present day. People in my group were very transparent which is what I wanted. Many didn't really understand the concept at  first but once I explain thoroughly what it was, they understood it better. They enjoy my mood boards and meaning behind costume design. They thought that my idea was very different and I reassured them that although it sound a little confusing, once it all comes together, the concept can be better understood. I then gave my honest opinions on other people's work and it felt nice to help them. For example, Kiran had this idea of someone getting knocked out and waking up but didn't know how to demonstrate the character falling and blacking out.  So, I told him that sound makes a big difference. I told him that it should be a pov of the character falling from the bicycle and the screen goes black and we hear a whole bunch of loud noises or ambulance in the background while he's passed out. He agreed and was glad to get feedback on that part of his project.


Overall, I feel that this group meeting was very much needed. Hannah and I both shared what our groups had said and feel very reassured of confusion we were dealing with before!


             


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR creations