Sunday, February 12, 2023

Porfolio project week one

    Hey, ya'll! It's ya girl! Little inside scoop on what's been going on in the world of media. Long story short, I am being asked to make a 2-minute film opening. 

    A lot of you might be thinking..." film opening?! but you are not a director, you don't even know the first steps to succeed at this task." Well for all you haters out there I have some news for you. Thanks to my clever teacher, Mrs. Stoklosa, my classmates and I got a full introduction to how to be the best in business in the film industry. 

    We got to visually see examples and elements of what makes a good film opening. I was amazed and a bit intimidated by the insane work done by prior students.   After viewing the content, I began to brainstorm ideas of what genre my video should fall under. Some genres that spoke to me from the very start were Drama and Horror. I thought of these two genres solely based on the fact that I comprehend these genres the most and understand most of the elements used within those genres. 

    I feel as though there is a lot to take in during this process. I am extremely excited but also nervous and am feeling unsure about how to approach this project. My number one goal so far is to know what my genre and idea are by tomorrow or the day after. I really want to get a head start on my journey. Well, I have to go link up with my group to continue sharing my ideas, please pray for me guys. Talk to you later fam! XOXO:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR creations