Saturday, March 4, 2023

CCR

     

                               Creative Critical Reflection

        Hey guys:)) I'm back and wanted to get back to you guys on my project and what is going so far. So today our teacher went over the Creative Critical Reflection component of our porfolio project. We sat the whole class and listened to feedback that Mrs. Stoklosa gave us for it. I made sure to take thorough notes the entire class to help me remember some key points from the lesson that could be helpful for the reflection. As she was speaking to us I tried to get all the points on paper and make it as organized as possible but it was hard considering the amount of information given to us. Below are all the notes I had taken in class! 





Starting next week, Hannah and I would have begun our filming process so stay tuned so some awesomeness happening very very soon! See ya'll next week:)
























No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR creations