Saturday, February 18, 2023

Movie opening main lead

                                                                 

                                                Drum roll, please.....OUR STAR!


HELLO EVERYONEEE! Welcome back! Woooo so excited to be here! I know you're all probably wondering, "why is this talented, amazing, phenomenal blogger so siked about?" Well I got some awesome news to tell you.....After me and Hannah's insanely excellent storyline idea, we thought it was time to welcome our main character into the midst.  It took some time to think about what exactly our character would be like but we finally came to a conclusion.  

Everybody give a warm welcome to the ONE...the ONLY.... STELLA! 

                                                           Introduction to the character

As me and Hannah were brainstorming, we wanted our character to have a name that spoke out and proudly represented herself and who she wanted to become or who she was born to be.  I told Hannah that her name had to be something that corresponded with her one desire, which was to become a star.  I did some research on what names mean "star" and the number one name was "Stella." Hannah was fascinated with the idea and was fully on board! 

                                                                       What is she like?

For our character, we both agreed that she needed to be portrayed as a more introverted character. This is because we wanted her to develop into a more confident, bold girl who finds her spark throughout the film.  She was born to be a star, so we wanted her to discover that she shines like one too!  I was so excited about this character because although she comes off as a bit more introverted, her style and bright clothes say otherwise and hint at her desire to want to be more outgoing but feels that she is unable to do that with dialogue. Basicallu, her clothes speak for herself. Stella struggles with self-doubt and wants to obtain confidence in herself but her disability does not allow her to think positively but instead consumes her thoughts with negative affirmations about herself.  Much like myself, I struggle to believe in what I am capable of because I am afraid of rejection so I wanted this character to connect with others in the world who face this issue as well.  I think that this would speak towards those who suffocate with thoughts over words. I wanted our character to take not be afraid of rejection but instead take it as redirection toward her dream. 


                                                                       Apperance and vibe 

As I mentioned, Stella's fits speak for herself while her personality can't.  I wanted her to have a kind of "soft girl" aesthetic. Stella is a brunette, youthful-looking character who mainly uses Baby Pinks and Blues to demonstrate innocence and pre-development.  She loves to wear hair accessories like colorful clips and wears them really often.  She is really into funky, popping earrings (but just silver, she HATES gold jewelry).  Below I have shown the characters' whole "aesthetic" through images.

                 





No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR creations