Saturday, March 25, 2023

CCR



Creative Critical Reflection

Hey everyone! I'm back and back with more news! Now that I am finished with the film's creation and opening itself, it is time for the project's creative, critical reflection portion. This is basically the independent part of the project, where we choose a question about the process of the project and explain it through different forms that can range from podcasts to talk shows. Although I have not begun this part yet, I have been looking at each question with careful consideration. From my options, I am definitely leaning more towards the talk show and podcast just because I can make these more engaging for my audience. My AICE media teacher was kind enough to teach us more about this and give examples of past CCR's to help us understand how to complete this in more depth. During class, Mrs. Stoklosa highly encouraged us all to take detailed notes of everything being discussed in class so we can look back at it later on, and it can help us through this process. I also looked at the questions options that we can choose from to answer which are....

  • How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
  • How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
  • How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
  • How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

I think I want to choose the last two questions just because I think it is easier for me to elaborate on my experience of what happened and how it developed the overall outcome of the whole project. I am planning on beginning the CCR sometime since Hannah, and I just needed a break from all this since she has been in pain after her surgery, and I have been on vacation and have been doing online classes.  I also have a dance competition later on tonight at 10 pm, so I have to find a way to begin at least the script and overall schedule tonight of my CCR development. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR creations